Technical Writing With A Marketing Twist!
If you love to hit deadlines, create results, and write engaging content WRITING FOR SPRY might just be for you!
Business is booming, and we are looking to work with a few new freelance writers.
We are creative, driven, kind, and (dare we say) pretty darn funny. Spry is catapulting our business towards success using ethical business practices, consistent operational processes, a genuine love of people, and an obsession with statistics-driven results. Our business owners, Lacey and Nicole, are self-proclaimed nerdy girls- board games, Star Wars, and comic books can really get them going.
We create custom cohesive digital marketing campaigns for businesses of all sizes, across the nation. We are looking to help our businesses grow, no matter the size of their marketing budget.
We expect the best from each and every freelancer we work with. We reward work that meets our expectations with more work. Rachel, our fantastic Lead Content Quality Specialist, will edit your work and provide feedback to facilitate future success.
You are super comfortable with a computer and can pick up on new software quickly. One of your super powers is to evoke emotion with a carefully chosen turn of phrase. It bothers you to miss deadlines, and you frequently get things done early. Your writing is concise, and you can figure out how to integrate even the most challenging keyword phrase into natural-sounding prose.
Wanna give it a whirl?
Here’s what you do.
- Read through this blog to see an example of the required style: tuscanyhomesnw.com/blog
- Write a blog about 200-250 words long
- Incorporate one or a few of the key phrases we are trying to get that client to rank for:
- Custom Homes Vancouver WA
- Custom Homes Battle Ground WA
- Luxury Home Builder Ridgefield WA
- Luxury Home Builder Clark County WA
- Should be useful content to a potential customer for luxury homes
- Should be grammatically correct and match the tone of the other blog posts
- Should have short paragraphs to make it easier for online readers to enjoy
Instructions for social media posts